May 13, 2015

Things are gearing up for my show next month!  I'm almost finished creating the work and wanted again to show you all details of some of the pieces.  The Adam Series is based on the creation story in the book of Genesis where God makes Adam out of the clay/dirt.  I've incorporated dirt in each piece to symbolize the union of God's hand and humankind plus bringing in an actual representation of the earth itself.  I've used the basic colors of the human skin - red, black, brown, yellow, white to loosely represent humankind.

I will be exhibiting with Jennifer Davey, whose abstract works are wonderful!  I'm very excited to be apart of this exhibit!!!

The works will be exhibited at POINT Gallery, 765 Santa Fe, Denver, CO opening June 5, 2015.  So come down on First Friday and check it out!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

9-11-18

An Uncomfortable Place

June 12, 2014